Welcome to the Protest Vendee Pro Press Room. Below you will find all the information required regarding ASP Europe media contacts, ASP Europe Digital Imagery website plus ASP competition guidelines.
ASP EUROPE MEDIA CONTACTS
For all events, media requests can be addressed to:
Nicolas Leroy, email@example.com
ASP EUROPE DIGITAL IMAGERY
Please be advised that the ASP Europe Digital Imagery website has recently changed. If you are an existing or new user and have not registered on the new ASP Europe Digital Imagery website, please do so now by clicking the link below and following the instructions.
Please note that your account must be approved by an administrator before it will be activated. If you experience any difficulties with the registration process then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already registered on the new ASP Europe Digital Imagery website, please log in with your current account details by clicking the link below:
Images are exclusively for editorial and not commercial use.
- ASP World Tour Guide. Download our comprehensive guide to the 2011 ASP World Tour structure and ranking system in PDF format. click here
- ASP Judging Criteria. A detailed explanation of the Judging criteria used by the ASP judges for scoring. click here
- ASP Rule Book. The current versión on the ASP Rule Book in PDF format. click here
- Frequently Asked Questions. A thourough list of the ASP’s most frequently asked questions. click here
ASP INTERNATIONAL PRESS ROOM
Log-on to http://www.aspworldtour.com/press-room/ to register and access:
- ASP Digital Imagery. Photos from ASP World Tour European surfers (Registration needed)
- News Releases
- ASP Statistics Guide
- Archived World Tour Rankings and Results
- ASP World Tour Surfer Profiles
- Competition Guidelines
ASP Europe Facebook fan page and Twitter account give another echo to all ASP Europe news! Follow us and receive all updates from events, photos, and backstage news straight to your own profile or website.